EnhanceMyWriting.com: A Guide to Writing, Journalism, Communications, Social Media, PR, Publishing Jobs
|Quintessential Job Search: We have job postings in all areas of writing and jouralism. Search by keyword or use the pulldown menu:
What follows is a collection of the bestjob resources for jobs in writing, journalism, social media, public releations, and publishing — in association with QuintCareers.com.
- Blogger Jobs— a blogging job site, where job-seekers can browse job listings for bloggers (freelance and full-time) across many industries, including sports, media, marketing, finance, fashion, and the environment. No cost to job-seekers.
- Hoojobs— a job board for public relations and communications professionals, where job-seekers can search for full-time and freelance jobs (by keyword), as well as browse job listings by job category and location. No cost to job-seekers.
- inkygirl— a Weblog for writers written by a Toronto-based freelance writer, where writing professionals can find daily entries related to daily job updates as well as writing-related resources. Job-seekers can search job listings. Free to job-seekers.
- JobLink for Journalists— a free guide to employment opportunities in journalism.
- JournalismJobs.com — averages several hundred job openings in print, broadcast, and online media — with some of the best small and large media companies in the U.S. Job-seekers can search for jobs, internships, and fellowships, as well as post your resume. Also provides a job notification service. In association with the Columbia Journalism Review. Free to job-seekers.
- mediabistro— this site is for any job-seeker who creates or works with media, including: editors, writers, television producers, graphic designers, production, and circulation professionals working in book publishing, magazines, television, radio, newspapers, online media, advertising, PT, and graphic design. Free to job-seekers.
- National Diversity Journalism Job Bank— includes job postings, internship opportunities, and other journalism-related job links for anyone interested in a career in journalism, though its emphasis is in helping women and minorities.
- New Media Hire Jobs— where job-seekers can find listings for social media jobs, new media jobs, and digital media jobs. You can search (by keyword, location, job type) or browse recent job listings, as well as register for job alerts. No cost to job-seekers.
- Social Media Jobs— where job-seekers can search social media job listings (by keywords, job categories, location, experience level), browse recent job postings, and register for job alerts. No cost to job-seekers.
- Sunoasis— job listings for writers, editors, and copywriters. Includes a tutorial: Writer’s Guide to Finding Jobs Online. Both employers and job-seekers can place (paid) classifieds.
- The Write Jobs— a job board that maintains listings of current employment opportunities for those with writing skills. Positions listed include journalism, editorial, staff writing, freelance, technical writing, etc. Free.
- Writing Career — a site that offers valuable advice on career training, career education, and changing careers aimed at writers and freelance writers. Job-seekers can browse freelance job postings, as well as find useful career information and resources. No cost to job-seekers.